Why should you join the Transfer Pricing course at MACT Vietnam?
Joining the Transfer Pricing course at MACT Vietnam, you will study with lecturers who have in-depth knowledge and many years of practical experience in the field of Taxes, Audit and Legal Consulting in Vietnam and some countries around the world. The course not only provides of Vietnamese Law on tax Administration for transfer pricing, but also shares practical experiences from the Lecturers to help you understand the nature, purpose and Risk in Transfer Pricing Audit.
After the course you will
- Understand the regulations related to Transfer Pricing of Vietnam and international practices;
- Know the Transfer Pricing relationships definitions and declare the Related Transactions;
- Understand the associated transaction Documentation that need to be prepared every year of the Enterprises and Advanced Pricing Agreement on the method of determining the taxable price (APA);
- Recognize and avoid potential risks in Transfer Pricing Audit.
Link to register for the course: October transfer pricing course.
Description of courses Transfer Pricing course
- What is Transfer Pricing? Matters of concern for corporations and enterprises with domestic and foreign investment capital;
- Regulations on Dossier to determine related transaction price from time to time, risks and potential penalties;
- How to determine Transfer Pricing relationship and Related Transactions during the financial year;
- Method of determining the price of Related Transactions and instructions for declaring Related Transactions;
- An In-depth Guide to Transfer Pricing Documentation and Advanced Pricing Agreement (APA);
- Matters needing attention on documents, vouchers before and during the Transfer Pricing Audit.
- Mr. Pham Quoc Viet – Chairman of MACT Vietnam Co., Ltd – Deputy General Director of VSA . Auditing Co., Ltd;
- Mr. Wick – Deputy General Director of VSA . Auditing Co., Ltd;
- Mr. Le Huy Thanh – Deputy General Director of VSA . Auditing Co., Ltd.
Course Information partical Transfer pricing tranning course in October 2021
- Online courses on Zoom, Microsoft Team, Google Meet…
- Schedule of classes: Opening Monday, October 18, 2021;
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday – From 8pm to 10:30pm;
- Link to register for the course: October transfer pricing course.
Course promotion in October 2021
- The course has 4 sessions: 1,499,000 VND
- Discount 50% off for old students;
- Extra 25% off when referring new students/ referring students
Contact support and register for the course
- Mr. Việt: 0984.998.265
- Mr. Wick: 0936.709.396
- Mr. Thành: 0976.960.808